Friday, August 28, 2009

Hello New York!


I'm finally coming to see you! It's been so long, I wonder if you'll recognize me. I kind of hope not. That Diesel jacket with faux suede sleeves I was wearing last time isn't really how I'd like you to remember me. I'm older and wiser now and will be dressed accordingly. Oh, lordy, I feel like a million bucks already (funny, so does my Master Card bill).


I am definitely having breakfast at Tiffany's. And I would very much like dinner at Elaine's. But what else? What can I not miss? Please let me know.

2 comments:

Anna said...

such a cute post!!i've always longed to go to new york--one day i will...

& thank you darling, for the sweet comment. such a lovely way to start my friday!

xo-

Callie Grayson said...

have a wonderful time in New York!!
and I agree with Anna, cute post:)
xx
callie