Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September Seems To Work For Me


Zeta's in September 2009 and in 2010. And the pictures really don't have anything to do with this post.


The rythm of our days has changed and I am changing with it.
I find myself enjoying things I used to avoid, looking for ways to have more of what I thought I'd had more than enough of before.
It's like the beginning of a new year, though my calendar says something else.
I feel new.
I feel excited.
Like when you have a secret that noone knows but you and it's a good one. (No, I don't, and no, I'm not.)
But it's the same feeling.
Like I've discovered something.
Found a new way of doing things.
And it works.
God, it's a good feeling.

2 comments:

RW said...

:)

Pamela said...

Oh, I love this post. First off, your kids are just absolutely beautiful. Secondly, I know how you feel--I've experienced it many times before, but not so much lately. But that's okay--I'm sure it's just around the corner. At least it better be. :)