Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dear Virginia Woolf


Tonight I'm longing for easy and order and pretty, so I'm looking at these crayons at Anna's sister Katie's. I just want to rest my eyes for a moment and not think about the work that's waiting after I finish this post.

Tomorrow Holy Week continues. In Swedish it's called Silent or Still Week, but so far it's been neither. It hasn't been bad. Just not Silent, Still or very Holy. But maybe I'll get there tomorrow. I hope I will.

Thanks for reading. Especially when I have nothing to say, but still need to claim this space as my own. "A woman must have money and a room of her own if she is to write fiction." Not that this is fiction. But one can dream. And it is, very much, a room of one's own.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, "write as if nobody's reading" they say...
Is it because it is Silent/Still Week that it has also become Hungry Week? No This Week Eats?? Come on, Brandenburg's vicariously staaarving!
:-D

Anna Ander said...

Haha, no, it's because the children are at my parent's for Easter Break. So we eat what we like when we like how we like! No menu! No order! Living on the edge! It's all very anarchistic. But next week all's back to normal, je te promis.

RW said...

I am off - now and have a today on my own to start my preparations. Hopefully we connect.

When do B & W return?

Anna said...

Happy Holy Week! Hopefully things can settle down! I certainly hope so. :-/

hugs!