Monday, January 25, 2010

Slow Learner


I worked this weekend. Felt I had too. So did Jesper. We juggled Saturday, we juggled Sunday, we juggled juggled like crazy clowns. It was lovely outside and friends were giving us updates on the weather and the sledding and the fun fun fun. We just juggled. I daydreamed about hanging out with the kids, about family outings and drinks in hotel bars and summer vacations and all and nothing at all.

Turns out the work I did wasn't any good. Anybody surprised?

3 comments:

RW said...

ack.
all work and no play makes for stressed out parents.

find some time to play today.

Miranda Robertson said...

What a drag. You need a treat today!

Meredith said...

Hmmm. Very similar weekend here. I'm avoiding a review of what I actually produced and hoping it will be good enough! Thanks for the book recommendation. Will check it out.