Monday, February 15, 2010

The Day In Quotes


"I think we should just call them the Hyper Island lads."
My boss regarding the two youngsters I find having coffee, reading Wired magazine and looking about twelve years old in our kitchen at work. No further introductions were made.

"Mom, I was as hungry as a dingo with no meat."
Wilhelm lucked out at snacktime in school.

"The Pint Of No Return"
An aquaintance trying to explain the concept of no going back misses an "o". Even better this way, if you ask me.

"Hey, Tyko, do you want to come cuddle with my mom? She's really soft!"
Wilhelm offering his best friend a part of me.

"Well, yes, you know, I really don't want to miss the Olympics."
My mother-in-law isn't convinced of the young doctor's idea of prescribing her stronger sleeping pills.

"Goodnight and thanks for playing."
And that would be me, signing out.

Picture from work this summer, I just needed some green.

3 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

:)
callie

Meredith said...

The one about your son and his friend gave me a much needed end-of-the-workday laugh! Thanks!!

Pamela said...

I love Wilhem's quotes...priceless. :)