Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Random On This Wednesday


My friend Emi hasn't blogged for a while and one of her readers wrote "Take your time, we'll be here" in the comments section. People are good. And kind.

We have so much snow here that I feel like I can't burden you with any more winter shots. It's crazy, let's just leave it at that. Crazy and cold.

I finally got around to ordering some books from amazon. Thanks for helping out with the inspiration. (God, I took my time, didn't I?)

Tomorrow I'll finally get to meet Marylove's baby. His name's Erik. But she's offered to name him Erik Anna Elisabeth, in honour of Rebecca and myself. The jury's still out on that one.

We finally watched "The kids are allright" last night. Julianne Moore is a goddess, what can I say.

My parents are coming to town this weekend. You already know this, but allow me to repeat myself: I love it when they're here.

The driver's license is almost within reach. And since this is the way I work, I'm freaking out on the finish line. I've lived in suburbia without a license these last 18 months, but it hasn't been killing me until this week. Gaaah.

I'm too tired to write proper letters and e-mails and it's a shame, because I'd really like to.

My best friend is in Mexico with my godson (and his baby brother and the gorgeous father). I miss them. Come home soon, you globetrotter you.

Tomorrow Jesper's making lasagna. I won't get to eat it until Sunday and that will be quite the trial, my friends.

I'll let you go now. I can't thank you enough for coming here.
Bonne nuit, sweet dreams, godnatt.

1 comment:

Anna said...

mexico sounds pretty wonderful right about now.. ; )
xoxo

p.s. is your middle name elisabeth? because if so, we have 2/3 the same name. if not 1/3 is pretty flippin' rad, too! ; )