Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Day In The Life


Things I'd like to talk about today:
Dog etiquette – if it licks my hand, how soon can I go wash without hurting the owner?
Last episode of Mad Men. The drama, the tension, the suspense!
What to eat for lunch
Skinny jeans – why are they always too big or too small?
Backstreet Boys
Gardening
The Future – always interesting
Robbie Williams – friend or foe?
Easter
Big Love (see previous post)

Things I likely will discuss:
None of the above

And why, you ask me, is that so?
Am spending the day at a lovely office where I'm cast as New Girl.
Will try and act accordingly
Dear Lord, how hard it is.

4 comments:

RW said...

office - what office?

Anna Ander said...

Haha, thank you for your concern (yes, I can hear it). A very dear client's office. But no worries, I'm still my own.

Callie Grayson said...

cast as "New Girl" hmmp sounds fun??
Hope you are doing well!
Thought of you today, my tulips are peaking through so that mean the peonies are on their way!!
xx
callie

Anna Ander said...

TULIPS? Dear Callie, my backyard is full of s n o w. That's it. That's all I have. Snow. Have lots of it, though.