Friday, December 4, 2009

I've Been Found


I'm not on Facebook. (I don't have enough character. I can hardly keep myself from checking my e-mail once every two minutes, let alone refrain from blogging during office hours. And I know, this makes me a little bit of a freak, and I'm seriously reconsidering the whole thing, but then there's the whole question of my shady past catching up with me and oh my. But I digress.) Yesterday HOORAY! someone very important and special and dear to me found me! Someone I haven't heard from in years. And now I'm all excitement and happy go lucky. This is exciting!

4 comments:

RW said...

I am intrigued.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes - I tried that once. It was great. Also because I'd tried, and failed, to find that very person myself. I needed to apologize for something. Good to get that off my chest, then and now.

sofia said...

please join, friend. We're having a blast over here at Fejjan.

Pamela said...

oh fun!

you might was well join now--you know it's just a matter of time until you do! lol :)

sorry i've been absent for so long...life is crazy busy right now.

and sorry i'm just now answering your question--i'm due january 1! hence the "life is crazy busy right now"! :)