Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Snoop Rules


I watched Snoop Dogg's Fatherhood last night. (This is what I do when Jesper's out, watch "reality" shows 'til my eyes bleed. Yesterday I managed to catch three "What Not To Wear" in a row. Home alone bliss.)

Anyway, mr Snoop was teaching his sons about the real world and took them to see his cousin Joe Cool (I guess life is different when your cousin's aren't named Theodor and Hélène). Joe Cool had two things to say:

1. Don't touch the pipe. Never ever smoke crack.
2. Don't touch another man's d-k. Never ever.

And now I wonder how this wisdom transforms into Swedish media middle class? Crack's not really on the agenda, and homophobia even less. Any ideas? Let me know.

Leo would never smoke crack, I dare say. If I'm not mistaken, scotch was his pipe.

No comments: