Wilhelm calls me from Midsomer, where he and his sister are spending quality time with the grandparents (and saving us from nervous breakdowns during the moving project). It's lambing time. He's a city kid:
– It's really disgusting on Gudrun in the back.
– Sorry, on who? In what?
– Gudrun, she is a sheep, and it's really disgusting. It's coming out of her. In the back.
– It's sort of like blood. And the bag.
– The bag?
– The bag the lambs come in.
– I'm telling you, it was like uuuuaaaaghhhh. So gross!
– It's SO nice here, mom!
Now, there's a reason this post carries no photo. Leo would be queasy. So would some of you.