Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bon Courage!


My dear friend Jessica called to tell me that she quit her job. Just like that, without knowing where the next paycheck will come from or what tomorrow will bring. So brave! I'm very impressed. I celebrate her today with this magnificent cake from Cake Wrecks, hooray!

Leo would never make a cake like this, I think "married to his work" is tattooed to his forehead. Until the second heart attack, that is. Enter CJ! Whom Jessica has always strongly identified with. Ah, circle closed! as we say in Sweden.

2 comments:

Dionne said...

Hahahaha, this cake is funny.

Wow - quitting without a backup plan is scary, but some people are fine without that security, but I am too much of a chicken to do that.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna!

I'm your swap partner from Dionne's blog...this will be so fun! To give me your address you can email me at psjewelry@gmail.com

Thank you!

:) Pamlea