Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This Is A First


A Coke commercial that made me cry. Wow.

So I cried. And then I watched it again and couldn't help but be amazed by how good the woman looks post-delivery. I looked like the living dead. But then again, I wasn't in a Coke commercial. Good for Coke.

Oh, and can I add that my clever colleague Anna L. said "Great film, but I'm so not craving a Coke after this". She does have a point.

Leo loves sappy commercials! Surprising, isn't it? But he does. He likes a good cry now and then. First spotted by Miss Joanna Goddard who found it here. I'm all about recycling today.

4 comments:

emi guner said...

fint!

. said...

hmmm, you cried.
I take good note!

Anxious Andy said...

Psst,

I'm here now. And you're headed for the one-click-open-all bookmark, hon. Dainties, huh? Loveya.

/a

Dionne said...

Awww, I am misty-eyed over this.